Sunday, February 17, 2013

Been a while

I forgot I had this. I haven't posted anything since July 2011. Not that anybody reads it, but I should still keep it up.

I'm stuck on thinking that I will probably not see my daughters turn 60. I will be 96 when my oldest hits that milestone. I'll be 105 when the youngest gets there. I guess I have a chance, but it's a slim chance.

I'm glad Obama was re-elected. I hosted a few Obama volunteers and loaned my truck, my 19-year-old damn near pristine truck to the campaign. She has a few dimples and the rear fender is hanging a little low, but it's worth it because Obama got back in office. I can't imagine Romney visiting a storm site, or a mass shooting site, or deciding how to support Syrian rebels, or Malian rebels. It makes me shudder.

No comments: