Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the Debate

The debate, in my opinion, was close. I think Obama did a good job of laying detail to McCain's accusations. I wish Obama would have come with the real and said that he thinks Palin is not qualified to be president.

Mitt Romney's a hack. More full of shit than my toilet after I've had my second cup of coffee. It's fine that somebody stands up for the party and the party's candidate, but Romney straight up lied about Obama's words and McCain's words.

Anyway...it's ironic that Buckley receives hate mail for endorsing Obama and bucking his party when John McCain is praised for the very same thing. I didn't know Republicans - except for John McCain - had to think with one mind. I guess we can ask Jeffers and Hafley about that. And Leiberman doesn't count. He switched to Independent to get re-elected, not because it was a statement against his party. He called himself a Democrat all through the RNC. The arrogant punk.

No comments: