Thursday, October 16, 2008

Article for the 500th to Last Baby Boomer

When I started my original blog just before my 40th birthday, I hoped to find the last baby boomer, living or dead. I think I did. But he supported the war in Iraq, and I never have, so I don't want to give him any publicity. That's how it works with me.

Anyway, I did meet a guy who is probably one of the last 500 people born in 1964. He has a much more realistic curiosity about this whole age/generation/existential issue than I do. I hope one day I can get to that point. I hope it's one day soon. Here is a link to an article he wrote for his college magazine. I don't think he'll mind if I post it. If he does maybe I'll remove it. It depends on how he feels about the war in Iraq.

Peace

http://www.colby.edu/colby.mag/issues/current/articles.php?issueid=45&articleid=824&contentpageno=1

No comments: