Monday, July 27, 2009

Sarah Smile

I know a few people who seem to have the same disposition as Sarah Palin. I don't know her, but I've seen her type. The type who criticize more than construct. The type who dismiss others' opinions as spiteful while spitting their own vitriol. The kind who wave off observations with a "you don't understand and you never will."

Of course people don't understand if Sarah doesn't explain. I think Eminem used the same line about observations of his music. "Those who get it get it and those who don't don't." Well effin' explain it to me. I speak English.

Anyway, I'm interested to see how bright her star shines after she's out of the spotlight for a few months. I'm hoping it dulls quickly and somebody with something to contribute steps up and fills the void that is being created by some of the older conservative leaders.

Good luck, Sarah. I hope you've learned something

1 comment:

Kim said...

The Republicans would have had a field day if the Dems had offered up such a poorly qualified vice presidential candidate. Can you imagine their comments?

She is widely rumored to be a book banner so obviously, she is not my kind of person. lol.